Monday, July 31, 2017

July 31, 2017


 

Hello everyone! 

This week was crazy. We were on splits twice and RUNE GOT BAPTIZED so we definitely had our hands full. There was all kinds of craziness. AFter his aunts funeral, Rune didn't start driving the 5 hour drive from Copenhagen until 10.15 pm the night before his baptism. Then the member baptizing him got last minute called into work and we were panicking, but the member told them that he had something more important to do, and Rune drove safely, so everything worked out okay. Then 40 minutes before church started, Rune called and told us that he had no way to get to church except the 1 hour walk, because he once again had locked himself out of the apartment... with car keys, house keys, wallet, and bus pass inside. So we booked it over to his apartment and bought him a bus ticket so that he could come to church. We came late but it was okay. So now he is a member and has the Holy Ghost and we are so proud of him! Another one of our investigators, Bjarne, came to the baptism and it made him even more motivated to get baptized also - so we'll keep you updated on that one! 
 
It has been pretty rainy recently but that makes me happy because then I get to wear my rain shoes and jump in puddles. So if you ever need a boost, just imagine some crazy sister missionary on the other side of the world jumping in puddles. 

I don't have tons more to say about this week, because the baptism kind of took over the whole thing. But, at the baptism, 4 of us missinaries did a musical number, and we performed 'I feel my Savior's love' - and I realized how much I actually love that song. So please take a minute to read the words or listen to it or sing it or play it or something. Everything our Savior did, He did because He loves us. Now matter how you're feeling - just remember that. "I Feel my Savior's love, in ALL the world around me." He's always there, folks. and He loves you :) 
I love and miss you all! Hope you have a great week :)

Love, Sister Ludlow

Lindholm Høje is a graveyard from the Germanic Iron Age and the Viking Age – 682 graves and 150 stone ships

 

No comments:

Post a Comment