Sarah did not have time to write this week. But luckily some very sweet people in Denmark who had the missionaries over for dinner shared some of these gems.
You have a gorgeous daughter with a beautiful testimony of the saviour Jesus Christ, just thought you should know and I love her smile!!!! And she makes me feel almost tall! I can´t believ that between me, her and søster Acosta I´m the "tall" one! they were the best christmas company ever! Wish they could meet my daghter, but she´s serving in Italy! From the bottom of my heart Thankyou! They really did fill the void from my daughter and more than that they brought such a wonderful spirit, they truly do bring Christ into our home and life I hope you enjoyed your skype call as much as we enjoyed ours yesterday Know you did well and prepared her well!! Hugs! Katja
You have a gorgeous daughter with a beautiful testimony of the saviour Jesus Christ, just thought you should know and I love her smile!!!! And she makes me feel almost tall! I can´t believ that between me, her and søster Acosta I´m the "tall" one! they were the best christmas company ever! Wish they could meet my daghter, but she´s serving in Italy! From the bottom of my heart Thankyou! They really did fill the void from my daughter and more than that they brought such a wonderful spirit, they truly do bring Christ into our home and life I hope you enjoyed your skype call as much as we enjoyed ours yesterday Know you did well and prepared her well!! Hugs! Katja
![]() |
Making Marzipan |














No comments:
Post a Comment