Monday, December 19, 2016

December 19, 2016

Hej everyone!

I am sorry,  I again have basically no time.... But I had a great week and a great birthday! Thank you for all of the cards and e-mails, they really made my week :)

This week, we met a man at the pharmacy, and he told us that he was sour at Jesus. We talked to him about it for a little while, and then gave him an invite to church. Yesterday, we were chatting with some guests when a member came up and said "Sisters, did you invite an old guy to church? There is one in the back..." and sure enough, IT WAS BENT! He came to church and he loved it. He said that he could almost see a glow of light around our heads. It just goes to show you that no matter who you meet, how they feel, or what they believe, that something in them is drawn to the light that we have. Share that light this week!

Have an incredible Christmas! I hope you all feel the love of the Savior and that you take time to really be grateful for the gift that He is in our lives. I love you all, and I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Lots of Love, Sister Ludlow

Some yummy traditional Ecuadorian food ( Søs A was born in Ecuador) and this is actually fruit


 This is Charlotte - she has the same personality as Katie (as in Aunt Kymne's daughter) and this is our gingerbread house.... it experienced a snow storm.



No comments:

Post a Comment