I wanted to tell you how wonderful and awesome you have been for the months we have known you.
You have been an AMZING trainer for Mille and I will ALWAYS hold you dear to my heart! THANKS for giving her a GREAT and AWESOME start to the mission and THANKS for LOVING her and teaching her. YOU are AMAZING!! We LOVE you and we are so grateful for you!!
Happy Holiday and know you are LOVED and will be MISSED by Mille, My parents and us :o)
HUGS,
Momma Holbrook ;o)
From: Sarah Grace Ludlow <sarah.ludlow@myldsmail.net>
Subject: Re: Only one pic Mille this week!
Date: December 19, 2016 at 7:53:43 AM MST
To: Ann Holbrook <annsholbrook@gmail.com>
Mille was the best companion I could ask for! If I love her this much just as her trainer, I can't imagine how much you love her! thank you for letting me steal her for a few months. I learned so much from her and she changed my life. I love you and I am so excited to meet you in person so that I can give you a BIG HUG and say TUSIND TUSIND tak fordi din datter er verdens bedste missionær og venin. håber at I får en glædelig jul og super nytår :)
From: Ann Holbrook <annsholbrook@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Only one pic Mille this week!
Date: December 19, 2016 at 3:15:43 PM MST
To: Crysi Ludlow<bonksbox@comcast.net>
Wow what a daughter you have. She made me cry of gratitude!!
Thanks for raising her like this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment