Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12, 2016 Transferred to Roskilde

Sorry y'all, but i have basically no time left, so this is way quick! 

I got transferred out of Amager, and am now in Roskilde with a Spanish sister named Søster Acosta and she is from Spain!  We were comps in the MTC for a couple days! Roskilde is super great but my heart hurts when I think about my little Amager Branch... sniff. 
Before I left we went to Tivoli and a sweet family made me a birthday cake!
We went carolling a couple nights ago! people looked at us like we were crazy because they don't do that in Denmark, but it was fun. Just spreading the christmas cheer :)
I went to Tivoli with søster holbrook, which is a way old amusement park and it was so cute and i loved every second of it. Everything is nuts for Christmas, but I love it all because I LOVE CHRISTMAS and the Savior and my mission!

Last thought: I heard a song this week that sang about how God likes broken things because when we feel broken is when he can make the most out of us. So if you feel like you are being broken, stretched, pushed, pulled, or cut back, it is because the Lord is getting ready to use you for something bigger. Just remember that :)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and cards! You all are too sweet! I hope you have a good week! 

Love, Søster Ludlow

Merry Christmas From SØster Ludlow




No comments:

Post a Comment