Hej everyone!
NO COATS!
Last Monday night, we went to visit Patricia and her son. While we were sitting there talking with her, Patricia reminded Magnus that he had some questions for us. He promptly turned to us and said "Girls, who is this God-man that you keep talking about? and what can he do? (referring to superpowers, because he loves superheros)" We started trying to explain in the simplest terms possible that God was our friend, and that he could do ANYTHING (yes, Magnus, He could fly if He wanted to, and yes Magnus, He could shoot lasers from His fingers if He wanted to). Patricia then taught him how we can pray to this "God-man" and He will help us. Magnus prayed that God would help him learn how to fly, and patricia calmly explained that sometimes, our prayers will take a while to be answered, but that God hears all of them. While we were teaching, it just hit me how profound the things we were saying were. How cool is it that we have a superhero who can do ANYTHING, and that He is our sidekick. We don't have to have a killer alien on the loose or have monster spiders overrunning the earth for Him to jump into action. All it takes is for one simple request. One request. It could be 'Help me'. it could be 'guide me'. it could be 'rescue me'. But He can do anything. We don't have to doubt Him. We don't have to doubt if we are good enough. We just have to be humble enough and brave enough to ask. It is a simple truth - but a truth nonetheless.
I hope you all take advantage of having the world's greatest superhero on your side. Ask for His help, and He will come to the rescue. I love you all, and I hope you have a great week!
Love, Søster Ludlow
A church we found today
And I found a door MY SIZE! Proof I belong in Denmark!
Hello I love you all and so I wanted to share these pictures of ducks trying to become cement and a very angry looking baby I wouldn't want him watching me in my grave.




No comments:
Post a Comment