Don't have a ton of time today, but things are going really well here! The sun comes up right after we wake up, and so every morning is just a BEAUTIFUL array of colors. I love the sun, even though we don't see it very often. Spring is coming here - there are tiny purple, white, and yellow flowers growing out of the grass all over the city, and no one cuts them down. People are getting happier, and the days are longer. I love Denmark so much.

This week during my studies, I studied a talk that was about how the best leaders are really the best followers. There was one quote in particular that really stood out. It said something along these lines: Your ability to lead others comes in large part from your commitment to follow Jesus Christ. I thought that was actually really profound. If we are dedicated to following Christ and living like Him, then we will be living a life worth following. And as people begin to notice and follow, we will in turn be able to lead them unto Him, which is much higher a calling than any other leadership we could have in this life. Instead of focusing on how you can guide other people, or on how you can influence other people, just focus on how well YOU are following the Savior. and as you focus on that, the love that comes will be enough to guide others to where they need to be.
I love you all, and I hope you have a good week. I am praying for you and just remember, when the road ahead looks hard, look up instead. I love you all!
Love, Søster Ludlow
Leadership training at the mission home with these great missionaries!
No comments:
Post a Comment