Hej all!
This week was a little crazy, but it was still good. Satan was working his tail off the entire week to get to us.... it may have worked for a couple minutes, but now we are onto him and and working even harder to get him back!
We had a few investigators come to conference, so that was pretty exciting! OH. but the most exciting part of all was that this week.... the air smelled faintly of cherry blossoms. SPRING IS HERE. I am so excited for all the trees to bloom. they're just starting and its already gorgeous.
I just wanted to share a thought from conference. President Uchtdorf talked about fear. It really struck Sister Haag and I, because we could feel the adversary trying to work through fear in our investigators, members, and us. Sometimes we think that we are afraid of something, or afraid of trying to become something better, because we think it is the Holy Ghost trying to hold us back, or because we think we aren't good enough, not smart enough, not strong enough. Well, I'm here to tell you that the Spirit and the Lord never work through demeaning, frightening, or discouraging. They work through encouragement, hope, and light. Love. Happiness. They will motive us to change and be better, but they will do it in a positive way. Don't listen to that negative spirit trying to tear you down. Listen to the good. Like they said several times during conference, choose to focus on the LIGHT.
I hope you all had the chance to listen to the words of the prophet and apostles this week - if you didn't, please take the time to go and listen. I promise you will find the peace and hope you are looking for among those inspired words.
Have an incredible week! Remember to keep your face toward the sunshine!
Our investigator Patricia invited us to volunteer at the genbrug (kind of like di) that she volunteers at, so we went and they let us dress up the mannequins hehee. We were pretty proud.
That's a strange place for an umbrella.
Row, row, row your boat...with a lax stick! Sweet!
The Elders dared us to try a "fry pizza"...so we had to oblige.

No comments:
Post a Comment