Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 24, 2016

Hej folks!

This week was a whirlwind! We were at the Presidents house for Søster Holbrook's 30 day in training, and that was really good! We did a lot of practicing bold approaches with people, and man, it paid off! We finally found some apartments without buzz boxes (doorbells on the
outside of the building) and have been knocking those recently. we found several new investigators, and have started teaching a family from the Faroe Islands! they are already religious, and they told us that if we were ready to really help them and to be in it for the long run, so were there. In Roi's exact words "I'm game". It'll be exciting to see how things work out with them... Just another little miracle!


I also got a hold of some lacrosse sticks that were left behind by an elder. That's right, I'm bringing lacrosse to Denmark! I am really excited about that. You should have seen the members when they saw them... man. It was like I had brought a 3 headed lamb! It'll be fun
to see where that goes.

I was studying in Alma 12 this morning, and I read verse 10 and really kind of got a slap to the face. It talks about the difference in revelation between those with hard hearts and those with open hearts.  I just want to take a second to invite you all to ponder this idea...
If you have been praying for something; whether it is for a little miracle or for guidance with a problem, and you feel like you haven't been getting an answer - where is your heart? Because if your heart isn't really open to receiving the message that the Lord has for you,
he is going to wait. Sometimes we ask for guidance and then decide to do things our own way no matter what answer the Lord has - Just remember that He has promised that we will get an answer and help when we ask with SINCERITY and REAL INTENT. Without that, You might be waiting a long time for your answer.

Anyway, I love you all and I hope you are doing well! I'm so blessed to be serving here in Denmark and I love serving the Lord :) Have a good week and keep your head up!

Søster Ludlow

Here are a few pictures from training:

No comments:

Post a Comment