Hello
I just wish to thank you good folks for comming into my life again and helping me!
I met sister Sarah Ludlow (your daughter) and sister Petersen; elder Hunt and Schaffer here in Aalborg Danmark; we have met and talked A LOT ! I have an uncle (my Dads brother) who went over there to Utah Salk Lake City; he fell in love with one of your missionairies, and followed her; became babticed and married in your beautiful big temple overthere in Salt lake city; Svend Børge Emmer and Gerga Emmer were their names; he did service in the temple; he was a freemason too; well; I have cousins in Oregon , Calif, and Utah who are mormons; I like you folks A LOT; Im gonna be babticed in your Jesu Kristi Kirke af sidste dages hellige (the mormon church) here in Aalb. next saturday.
I owe your daughter Sarah a LOT; she and the other 3 missionairies from Utah working here in Aalborg today "woke me up", so to speak"! Thank you very much
Thank you very much
No comments:
Post a Comment