Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28, 2017

Hello Everyone!

This week was a good one! We spent a ton of time teaching, and I got the chance to go back up to Aalborg to see Bjarne get baptized! I am so proud of him and the changes he has made. During the baptism, whenever someone would address him from the pulpit, he would answer back and it was so funny. "congratulations, Bjarne" "hey, thanks so much!" What a guy. The gospel changes lives.

We also had a lesson with our friend Jean, who also has changed his life so much. He got a priesthood blessing and said he wants to be baptized. But there are a few things standing in his way, so keep him in your prayers! 
I love Esbjerg already. The members here are quirky just like me and we get along great. My companion is awesome and we are working hard :) I just love my mission. 

Here's a little thought from church yesterday. The stake president came and talked about miracles. He talked about how there are so many things that are miracles that we just take for granted. but with every single day, if we just take the time to look for small miracles, we will be overwhelmed by how many there actually are every day. God is constantly giving us things to show us that he is there... we just need to look for them. He loves you! just look for the evidences of it! 

I love and miss you all. Be aware of Gods hand in your life this week, and I promise you will be overwhelmed by the amount of love and care that he shows us all :) Have a good week!

Love, 
Søster Ludlow

No comments:

Post a Comment