Hej all!
This week was another good one (they all are when you are doing good work). We started the week off by knocking some apartments.... and then kept the week going by knocking some more apartments.... and finished off with playing ping pong and then knocking more apartments! It never gets old! I also got to play a little bit of lacrosse during a sport activity that we had on Saturday, so that was fun!
Sister Acosta's english vocabulary lesson this week included the words "hangry" and "natural habitat". She thinks that english is hilarious, and also loves the idea of watching people in their "natural habitat". I love the way that she sees the world. She has no fear, and will say anything, to anyone, at anytime. I love her so much!
I guess maybe it wasn't as exciting as a week as I thought, because I can't think of any other good stories. But there is something from our testimony meeting yesterday that I want to share. A man in our ward named Poul got up. I was translating, so I was only have paying attention to the words that he was saying, but there was a few phrases that I can remember very specifically and I loved them. He said "God is not dead. And He sure isn't sleeping either. If anyone is sleeping, its me, not Him. He is not indifferent to what happens in our lives, but we may be indifferent to how He is in our lives. He is NOT dead."
The way that he said it was just so calm and so powerful - and it really struck me. I hope that you can feel the power behind them, but a simple email can't do them justice. Just know that God is not dead, and He is not sleeping. He's aware and is doing His part.
It really is so incredible to be a missionary and see how He influences even the tiniest details of our lives. I am so grateful that I have this chance to be here, helping others to learn to see His hand. I love you all and hope that you have a good week! Don't forget to smile!
Love, Søster Ludlow
The city building in Frederiksberg - I had to go there for my citizenship test today.
No comments:
Post a Comment