Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017

Hey everyone!
 
This week was good, but I don't have a lot of time.

We had a birthday party with one of our investigators and she made us barracuda! I didn't know that was possible but hey, add it to the list of weird foods! That was really fun and she is such a sweetheart.

We also were out knocking on doors and we started this conversation with someone, and this is how the conversation ended up going:
Him (looking at Soster Acosta): are you Muslim?
'No, I'm from Ecuador, I'm not Muslim.'
Me: are you religious?
Him: Yes, that is my wife. 
hmm........ it was quite the conversation... apparently, he didn't want to answer our questions. That went on for a couple minutes until Soster Acosta started laughing so hard that she couldn't talk, and then we left. I love missionary work :) 


We had a lesson with one of our investigators where we watched The Testaments and by the end, she was crying and just started saying "I know that it is true, I don't have a single doubt about it, it is true. I know it" and it really just hit me how much power the Book of Mormon has. Think of all the lives that it has changed, and yet we let it just sit on our shelves at home without giving it another thought. I just want to challenge all of you to think about a verse in the Book of Mormon that has changed the way you see the world, and then think of someone you know that needs to hear that same message... the world needs help, and we're the ones to give it. So use the tools you have and go bless lives! I love you all and I hope you have an incredible week!

Søster Ludlow

We went to the viking museum for P-Day...We make good vikings! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment