Hello Everyone!
Well, today I said goodbye to Sister Kuhlo. She is on her way back to Germany. I am going to miss her a lot, but I am excited because I get to train again! Yay! I don't know who it will be yet, but I'll send pictures next week!
| Still a Y Girl! |
This week was a lot of craziness because of conference, but it was still a good one. I got to go to temple in Copenhagen and it was incredible! I honestly can't really remember much else from the week..... Wow. Sorry. I am lame. But! This week will be full of lots of adventures and i will send them next week!
I hope you all got to listen to conference! If you didn't.... GO LISTEN RIGHT NOW. But I'll give you a sneak peek. One of the things that really stood out to me from conference was the idea of how even though we are imperfect people, God is still perfect and His plan for us is perfect. And even though our lives may be in turmoil or we feel confused or lost, He is still guiding us through the stormy seas. Trust Christ and put Him as the center of your focus and at the center of what you want to become - and it will all work out :) I promise.
I love and miss you all. Have a good week and know that I and heaven are cheering you along!!
Love, Søster Ludlow
Sister Kuhlo leaving Denmark....
No comments:
Post a Comment