Monday, February 6, 2017

February 6, 2017

Hej venner! 

Well, I wish I could say that we got a lot of snow this week, but we didn't. But it was really foggy, so that was cool! It made it feel like we were in an epic adventure everyday. We never knew what was coming! It has been a good week. Time really does fly too fast!


We went finding a lot this week... but thats pretty normal. I got my lacrosse sticks back, and played a little bit on Saturday, so that was also really good. Wow, this is the most boring email ever... I just want to say that I am insanely grateful for bus drivers. Almost every day, the bus drives past us while we're walking to the stop and we have to BOOK IT and try to catch up- but unfortunately, busses are faster than missionaries. But the cute little bus drivers are so sweet - if they see us running like madwomen, they will wait for us to get there before they drive away! Tender mercies. So if you ever find yourself wondering 'Hey, what is Sister Ludlow doing right now?' just picture me, Book of Mormon in hand, scarf flying, chasing down a bus. Hopefully it brings a smile to your face!

Here we are on the bus that we spend so much time on!

Here's a story! We got a referral from elders in another city a few weeks ago, and have tried to stop by her house a few times, but she was never home. Yesterday, we decided that we were going to try one last time... and she was home! she is this adorable little lady from Greenland. She invited us in (the picture attached is in her house) and sat us down, and told us not to move while she made us food. When she finally came back, she lit a bunch of candles to make things more hyggeligt, and then sat down and pulls out... A BOOK OF MORMON. Turns out that this lady has learned EVERYTHING about our church from missionaries before, and had just been forgotten about. But now, she is ready and willing to accept the gospel and everything that goes with it. It was just the biggest testimony to me that the Lord knows every one of us. He remembers what we forget, and He knows when we are ready to move forward. He's not going to forget us, and He is ALWAYS going to give us another chance. God lives and loves us, people. I love you all and I hope that you have a great week! 

Søster Ludlow


At the Greenland lady's house waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment