Hej!
Well, I can't believe that I'm saying this, but this will be the last email that I send out as a missionary.... We will be travelling to Copenhagen next week, so I probably will not get the chance to write, but I'll be sure to tell you all about it :)
Anyway, this week was CRAZY busy! We were in Aarhus 2 times and met with a lot of our investigators. Speaking of investigators, Carlo's baptismal interview went great and he will be getting baptized on Sunday! He is just so incredible. The Carlo quote of the week: he invited us over to eat real Italian food and after we had figured the details he said "please....... just don't say... "I am on a diet" tomorrow, okay? Please." Don't you worry Carlo, we will not be afraid to eat your real Italian food. So that was pretty funny.
We went and visited a lady and she told us that we had been an answer to her prayer because she had prayed that God would send her a sign that He was aware of her. Being a tool in God's hands is so cool ❤
Well. I can't believe that time has gone so fast. If I could sum up what I have learned this last year and a half, it would be that God is real. Christ loves us. He IS our Savior. He is our mentor. He is our older brother. He is our best friend. I have felt His peace time and time again at times when I thought I had failed Him. I have felt His love when I thought I had betrayed Him. He can and will forgive. He can and will heal. He can and will be there for you NO MATTER WHAT you go through. If you don't feel like you know Him personally, I invite you to start today. If you feel like you have lost your connection with Him, start today. Read the Book of Mormon everyday. Think about what you're reading. Pray every day. Speak what you have in your heart and don't hold back. Our Heavenly Father is there and He wants to bless us - so let him! He will make so much more out of us that we could ever dream of doing alone.
I LOVE my mission, not because it was fun or easy but because I can now say that I Know That My Redeemer lives. and it is true, what comfort that sweet sentence gives. He lives.
I love you all - and I am excited to see you adn hug you and hear all about your adventures from the last 18 months. Thank you for being there for me throughout this whole adventure!
Vi ses om lidt!
Søster Ludlow
Sarah giving her "departing testimony" at the last Zone Conference
Final Zone Conference Pic
No comments:
Post a Comment