Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 18, 2016



HI MOM ITS ME I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED TO EMAIL!!

They're letting us email real quick just to tell you guys hello and that we are safe and all settled in and that we love you.
Guess who my companion is?! It's Sister Petersen, the girl that I went to San Francisco with a couple weeks ago!!! There's only 6 of us in our district, 5 sisters and 1 elder (Elder Smith, the one who went to san fran too). I guess there's 7, Sister Acosta had surgery while in the MTC so she stayed behind while her district went to Denmark but she's leaving on Monday. She's from Spain and doesn't speak much English but I love her mucho.
I've already had so many cool experiences, it's so cool to realize how we aren't just here to teach - we are here to love everyone and to spread Christ's love and that is simply perfect.
Also I found Sister Christensen, she's doing well.
My p day will be Thursdays, so thats when you'll hear from me next.

Will you please tell Lia that I see man bun Marx like every 2 hours and he always says hi and I love him, and tell her to tell Michaela that I live next door to Hannah Cockerell, the girl that we stalked on Instagram for like an hour because she was super pretty and kind of creepy. but I found her and she recognized me so that's cool.
Give everyone loves for me and give lewly beau some kisses so he knows I love him, and make sure to give Hannah my birthday present! Lia knows where it is, I Don't.
Tell her super super happy birthday and that I love her to Neptune and back and squeeze her and spank her bum for me. 
I love you all! I'll talk to you soon!
Love, Sister Ludlow

PS they have pretzels in the vending machines :)
image1.JPG
PPS I can see good old 3101 from my window, haha, its weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment